1/12/2010

Clear soup with seaweed and minced porkต้มจืดเต้าหู้หมูสับสาหร่ายทะเล



Ingredients:

1. Minced pork
2. Soft Egg Tofu (soya bean curd)
3. Seaweed
4. Soy sauce
5. green onions
6. sprigs cilantro
7. pepper powder


Directions:

1. Season ground pork with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce), oyster sauce, and ground pepper. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
2.Cut green onion and cilantro roots, wash dirt, pat dry, and cut into 1" lenght. Then, cut egg tofu crosswise about 1 cm. thick.
3.Pour water in a pot, bring to boil on medium-high heat, add chicken broth cube and cut egg tofu. When the soup is boiling, spoon ground pork about 1 tsp, and add into the pot.
4. Season with thin soy sauce (or fish sauce) and seaweed, add cut green onion and cilantro, allow boiling again, then remove from heat.
5.Put the soup in a serving bowl, sprinkle with ground pepper, and serve immediately.

3 comments:

Pachinee said...

Siadai moo, mai mee krai gin, kekeke :-P

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site!

Also visit my weblog ... click here

Anonymous said...

rosacea laser treatment Forestport

My website rosacea treatment Fairfax Station