6/07/2009

Spicy noodle salad หรือ Spicy vermicelli salad

Ok, another glass noodle salad. After went to Aey's blog that day and told her that I gonna make it tomorrow. Yeah! I did it. hehe. I can't remember if it look different from what she did. She has to tell me if it's look good. :)

Well, the look doesn't matter as long as the taste is good. ;) It seems I cook it often. Is it my favorite menu? Hmm...Yes, maybe. First, you can eat it as much as you want with low calories. Two, it's for the one who like to do easy and fast cook and last one, it's yummy. lol






Mayo

5 comments:

Pachinee said...

It loooooooks goooood of course, i love that you put many green vegetable on it!(did you put Pak ka ched too?, i adore it !) I bet it's yummy!

Something About LadyM said...

Beaver : I know...yum yum. ;)

Aey : No. I didn't put another vegetable water minosa just celery. :)

Pachinee said...

What is vegetable water minosa? Mai ruu jak ka :-p

Something About LadyM said...

ผักกระเฉด ไงคะ water mimosa ไม่ใช่ water minosa. :P

Pachinee said...

hehe okie! I don't know this word! Thanks ka!