6/07/2009

Sandwich Mayo ;)

Ahh... Finally I have time to update my cooking blog. It has been so long since I have posted the last one. It doesn't mean I didn't cook at all. I have been cooking some times but it wasn't very special cook. So, I didn't take any picture of them.

Well, although I didn't have a big and special cook, I still have a few times cooking that I have pictures of them. I will try to post it more later ;)

Ok. First one was sandwich for brunch. It was my first time I did it and special Thanks to my friend who taught me. So, that could help me not to be starving in the future. :P















Mayo

3 comments:

Beaver Ranger said...

I see that’s the famous sandwich :op hehe

Something About LadyM said...

Yes. You are smart to know that baby. lol

Pachinee said...

hmmm it looks so yummy with cheese inside :-D